APF640 - AcroPAD Air Floor - 6m x 4m
Available in 10cm and 20cm Depths
AcroPAD Air Floor: Our Air floors are perfect for beginners to advance students. They allow the student to create additional height to correct technique and or achieve new skills. The harder the students jumps on the AcroPAD Air floor the greater height they will achieve. Due to the larger footprint of the floors this allows more students to be training on the product at one time. You will have the benefits of a track as well as having space to choreograph group of students that are all safe and supported.
The floors are used for tumbling, Acro, travelling steps. Multiple students are able to train on the Air floor at one time due to footprint of the floor. Below is a list of movements AcroPAD Air floors are used for:
• Acro, Tricks, Breaking, Ballet conditioning, Jazz, Contemporary, Flexibility and much more.
• Rise - both single and double footed - strengthens ankles and engages core
• Relevé - both single and double footed - strengthens ankles and engages core
• Pirouette prep (Jazz 4th/5th or 4th Position in Ballet) - strengthens ankles, arm positions and engages the core to simulate muscle engagement for a pirouette
• Split leaps - engages core, creates more height to allow the student to use the whole foot for elevation and more time in the air to execute the final position
• Box jumps (both traveling and on the spot) - as above
• Knee drops - softer landing while learning correct form
• Forward and backwards walk overs, hand springs, flicks, ariels and any other acro tricks you can think of
• Leaping or jumping combinations - providing a soft and safe surface to develop acro based choreography as a solo or group performance
• Over splits using the AcroPAD blocks
• Injury prevention and rehabilitation
Inflation time with electric pump: 1:30sec (4m x 4m x 10cm) to 5mins (8m x 8m x 20cm).
ArcoPAD Air floors are perfectly flat. They have a firm and supported feel and firmness can be controlled by the amount of aim used to inflate each item.
All AcroPAD Air Floors come complete with:
*Delivery Lead time of these products are 6 Weeks
*These products are non-refundable as they are made to order.
*If purchasing from outside Europe please contact Customer Services to place your order
Return postage costs are at your charge.
In order to return merchandise you must email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Services to request a Return - Authorisation number. Any returns received without the correct documentation will be returned to sender as we will not be able to process them without the correct paperwork.
Unit 30, Oakhill Trading Estate
FREE Delivery on UK orders with a value of £50 or more (threshold excludes delivery costs)
Our standard delivery service is Royal Mail Tracked 48®. We aim to dispatch your order within 1 working days. You should receive your order within 2-4 working days. Our delivery days are Monday-Saturday.
If you need your items in a hurry then we offer Royal Mail Tracked 24®. Order before 2pm Monday to Friday and your order will be dispatched on the same day. You should receive your order the next working day*.